These services are available in the following locations:
- Alžbetin Dvor
- Dunajská Lužná
- Chorvátsky Grob
- Malý Biel
- Most pri Bratislave
- Most pri Bratislave – Studené
- Nová Dedinka
- Podunajské Biskupice
- Slovenský Grob
- Štvrtok na Ostrove
- Veľký Biel
Procedure for setting up the service:
- Contact us to check availability at your address.
- You will agree with our operators on the exact date and time of the free inspection at your home.
- At the agreed time, the technician verifies the actual connection option. It is usually necessary to make the roof of your house accessible.
- The technician informs you about all technical details of the connection (location of the antenna, lifting of the cable into the house, etc.).
- If it is assumed that the installation would be simple and quick, the technician can also connect to the network immediately after the inspection. If the technician expects a more complicated installation, he will agree with you on the date of installation.
- The last point of our network, ie the end of the installation, is the terminal equipment on your roof.
- The installation is completed by verifying the functionality of the new Internet connection, writing the Connection Agreement and the Installation Protocol.
- There is no need to pay anything during the installation. All installation fees will be included in the first invoice along with the service fee.
Service cancellation procedure:
- If the contract is signed with a commitment, this commitment must be observed. If you terminate the contract during the contractual obligation, you will be invoiced for the contractual penalty specified in the contract. After the expiration of the commitment, the notice period is 1 month.
- If the contract is signed without obligation, the standard notice period of 1 month applies.
- The notice must be given in writing – by letter or e-mail, or in person at our office.
- The notice period begins on the first day of the month following the notice.
- Delivery of the service ends on the last day of the contract.
10 / 3 Mbps (maximum and proclaimed speed)
3 / 1 Mbps (minimum speed)
8 / 2 Mbps (commonly available speed)
15 / 5 Mbps (maximum and proclaimed speed)
5 / 2 Mbps (minimum speed)
12 / 3 Mbps (commonly available speed)
30 / 10 Mbps (maximum and proclaimed speed)
10 / 4 Mbps (minimum speed)
20 / 6 Mbps (commonly available speed)